Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mr. Leaf Pants

Autumn is my favorite season. Cooler temperatures, fall festivals, holidays, woodland creatures moving around more, and the changing of the colors outdoors. There's a big doe that seems to have taken up residence in the woods next to our home and she's actually getting close enough for me to get a good look at her. I'm hoping to get a picture one day soon. The squirrels are driving me crazy though. They sit in the pine trees and pluck the pine cones apart to get the pine nuts. However, they are not tidy creatures and leave a big mess behind. The pine needles, leaves and squirrel debris all look wonderful on the lawn, but my Type A personality won't let me leave them on the driveway. Thank goodness for leaf blowers.

I'm new (very new - first post) to the blogging world and I am going to make an attempt to post a new scrapbook layout. We will see how that works out for me.

The scrapbook papers are from Felicity, a special promotional collection by Close To My Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment