Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentine Candy Tents

I saw these adorable little bags on Split Coast Stampers and knew I had to try to make one.  It is basically one piece of cardstock, scored and folded to create a little tent.  The candy goes into a little bag hidden inside the tent.  I used Close To My Heart's January Stamp of the Month, D 1406 - True Friends for the frame.  The heart is from Key To My Heart Stamp set, and the little bee and sentiment are from the Petite Perks Collection - Bee Mine.  I added black Stickles to the frame, and clear stickles to the little bee.    You can find instructions at the Split Coast Stampers web site.


2 comments:

  1. I love making these little tents they are the best and quickest way to go. In fact I made 189 of them for the ladies at work to pass out at school. Nice job and love all the details you put into them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Terry. You know I get tons of inspiration from all that you do. You always amaze me by how much you get accomplished and how beautiful it always is.

    ReplyDelete