Thursday, June 17, 2010

Photo Tin With Life Delights Paper Pack

Just put this custom order photo tin in the mail.  The customer requested that it contain pink and apple green and that the tin had a cross on the top.  She also wanted butterflies included on the pages.  I first started working with some non-CTMH patterned papers with those colors and ditched two attempts because they just looked like a 70's era VW bus to me.  So I started over using a CTMH paper pack that I really like.  I hope the customer does too.

It is basically a 5 x 7 tin with an accordian fold out inside.  Each side has 10 pages with spaces and mats for photos and journaling. 




 













1 comment:

  1. HOLY COW Pam, this is awesome. If she is not happy with it then she is crazy. Totally amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete