Sunday, August 15, 2010

Stamp Camp - Tips and Techniques Binder

I recently attended a Stamp Camp hosted by Melissa Robinson and Cindy Denning.  Part of the day was spent in presentations to update us on all the upcoming Close To My Heart changes.  The remainder of the day we were treated to six different demonstrations of techniques that we can use to dress up our layouts, cards and projects.  Each of these were designed to be included in a cute little 3 ring binder that we can use for reference and to share with others.  We didn't have enough time to complete all the pages in the binder at the event, but last night I finally finished mine .  We had a lot of flexibility in the design, so I went a little overboard with flowers - but I had a lot of fun putting it together.  Here's the result.

 Front of binder

Uses for ribbon

Flowers

Glitzy Spritz

Pennant Banner, Pleated Paper,
Embossed Sticky Dots

Crackled Glass

Masking

Masking
 

Back of Binder
 


No comments:

Post a Comment