Monday, November 8, 2010

Cards Using 4 Different Paper Packs

I had a wonderful day Saturday with friends and family making Christmas cards and demonstrating my new passion - colored pencils.  I just had no idea what a difference they could make when used with stamping.

The inspiration for some of these cards comes from the very talented Close To My Heart Consultants who so willingly share their artwork on blogs and various artboards.  Vicki Wizniuk, Melinda Everitt, Deneen Treble, Aaron Brown, Amy Moore, Carol Barnard, Christine Adams, Antoinette Herrin, Helen Onulak, Carol Lebuski, Tresa Black - just to name a few - are a constant source of inspiration and keep feeding my paper craft addiction.

I posted the Aspen card a while back, but am reposting along side the three from other paper packs.  This snowman is the happiest little guy and is from Share The Magic stamp set.  The paper packs are Aspen, Mistletoe, Evensong, and Jingle.






These four were made using the All Decked Out stamp set, and inspired by a Vicki Wizniuk card.



  



This set was made using the Festive Frills stamp set (one of my all time favorites).  These are all glittery although you can't really tell that in the photos.







This one is a totally scraplifted card from Margo Wildman, using Cricut die cuts.  I loved this card the moment I saw it and knew I had to make it.  It translated to 3 of the papers, but I decided to go with snowflakes on the Aspen papers.





I went a little crazy with border punches on these,
 but am very happy with the effect on all the paper packs.

The ribbon is laced through the border punch on this one.  The trees are from the December Word Puzzle stamp set.


This is a Martha Stewart punch, Ice Crystals stamp set, 3-D Crystal Lacquer and a very fine grained glitter.


This is a Fiskars border punch, December Word Puzzle stamp set, and the same glitter as above.


And my personal favorite - this one is an old Fiskars border punch that barely stays together because I've used it so much over the years.  The gift box stamp is from the St. Nick stamp set.  I used PrismaColor wax based pencils to color the stamp.

4 comments:

  1. OOOOOhhhhh Pam! I am totally scraplifting your cards! =) Love seeing the same card using different papers. Beautiful work. TFS!
    --Margo
    MargosGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Pam! WOW - what beautiful cards! I discovered your blog from the CTMH consultant art board and have really enjoyed reading it...I'm now a follower! I noticed that you live in east Texas...my grandmother was also from east Texas, (the Gilmer area), so I've family living there. I haven't seen them or been to that part of Texas in a very long time though, since my gram passed away in 2002. East Texas is lovely country to see!
    Blessings,
    Becky B.
    http://scrappinbeckyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I buy the all decked out stamp set from close to my heart, I love your cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I buy the all decked out stamp set from close to my heart, I love your cards

    ReplyDelete