Friday, February 4, 2011

Wings - 20 Card Workshop

  Just thought I would post some pics of one thing I've been working on - a 20 card workshop using the CTMH Wings paper collection and various stamp sets.  Also want to mention that the card with the shoe was inspired by an artboard post from Karen Day, and the card with the dress form was inspired by a card class by Joy McHargue.  I get tons of inspiration from all the wonderful and talented CTMH consultants, and lately I've been using Studio J to design and create cards.  Hope you find something you like in this collection.





























3 comments:

  1. Hi PJ.

    Love these cards. You did a beautiful job. I am a fellow CTMH consultant. You did great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled to be one of your team members. Love to come to your house and crop, enjoy fellowship, make new life long friends, share ideas and learn from everyone.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you "Winnie Loves to Scrap". Glad you like them. They were fun to make. Although the workshop did take longer than I anticipated.

    Sharon, I am thrilled that you decided to join us. I'm a big fan of your creations. Can't wait to see what we come up with together.

    ReplyDelete