Here's the award, and the rules for accepting this honor.
Liebster is a German word that means beloved or favorite. This award is only for blogs with fewer than 200 followers, so up-and-coming bloggers are recognized for their creative works!
Here are the rules to accept this award:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award and rules on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have fun!
And my top 5 picks are (in no particular order)
Tonya W at Heart and Soul Scrappers
Lots of great inspiration (for the soul as well as paper crafting)
Judy Faye at Judy Faye's Place
This blog is new and full of ideas and links for tutorials
Rebecca at Becca's Creative Place
Becca incorporates new ideas and techniques in all her projects
Sheila at Scrapbooking and Other Tidbits
Great layouts and lots of project ideas.
Terry at T'Morrows Treasures
Terry has not been able to post lately, but you really should go through her older posts. Incredible work.
Thanks again, Paula.