Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pemberley 12 Page Layout Workshop

Pemberley is one of the eight new paper collections from Close To My Heart, and features the colors Outdoor Denim, Indian Corn Blue, Desert Sand, Bamboo, Vanilla Cream and Colonial White.  One of the patterned papers has a trendy honeycomb design and another has a beautiful array of flowers and butterflies.  I tried to make sure that this workshop has some layouts that are soft and femine (of course), as well as a more masculine look for all those difficult to scrapbook guy photos.  As usual I have a favorite in this set, and one that drove me crazy as I tried to finish it up, but I won't tell you which ones.  You'll have to guess!  These photos will have to do for now, but if I get some time I am going to try to get better lighting and better photos.








7 comments:

  1. The last layout is very eyecatching despite all that negative space-LOL. They all look mah-velous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this paperpack. It is sooo cute! I love how you made so many great pages out of one pack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great feedback!

    Joy, I had a really difficult time not filling up the negative space. I just kept telling myself - wait for the photos. Big challenge for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I'm really, really impressed. What a wonderful job! I absolutely love this paper pack. :-) Thanks for sharing all these great layouts with us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Pam.... you've done it again! Absolutely wonderful LO's! :) I may be emailing you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! You all are so sweet!! Thank you. Your comments are most appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh!! You always do it the best yet!! Of course, I HAVE to have this one too! I'm getting my order in tomorrow...no that would be today, and I have PEMBERLEY in it. OH BOY!!! I'll send you an email...thanks for the great work you do!! See you next month!! xoxo Ginger Featherston

    ReplyDelete