Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wings Envelope Album

I started this envelope album last year sometime, but got sidetracked with workshops and, well, LIFE.  Recently I pulled out of my "to do" stack and finally finished it.  Sort of.  I still see places where I want to add stuff, but I am working really hard at learning when to stop.  I have a friend that says, "Stick a fork in it - it is done."  So, I stuck a fork in this one and called it done. 

I used 5 x 7 Kraft envelopes, binder rings, CTMH Wings paper pack, cardstock, ink, stamp sets, and stickers.  Some of the die cuts are from the CTMH Art Philisophy Cricut cartridge, some from the Mother's Day Bouquet cartridge.  The medallions are Martha Stewart corner punches.  And I'm sure there's some misc. craft store embellishments there somewhere. 

Anyway, here are some of the pictures.
















1 comment: