Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Been away for a while

Wow, I can't believe how long it has been since I posted.  So much has been going on that I have let this slide a little.  First, I've been on a month long vacation - which was awesome.  We packed up the RV and headed to Custer, South Dakota.  What a beautiful little piece of this great country!  So much to see and do, there's a good chance we will go back there sometime.  We saw Mount Rushmore, the Crazyhorse Monument,  more wildlife than I have ever seen in one place, several lakes, museums, and wonderful little towns.  And the climate there is fantastic.  Kind of sad to come back to this Texas heat.

Have also been getting ready for the Close To My Heart Convention that is rapidly approaching.  In mid-July, consultants from all over the U.S. and Canada will meet in Dallas for Texas sized fun!  I've been busy, busy working on my swap cards and since this is my first CTMH convention I am hoping they will be up to the standard of everyone else's swap cards.  Then I worked on some Studio J layouts for a convention project.


No comments:

Post a Comment