Thursday, October 25, 2012

La Belle Vie 10 Page Layout Workshop


 Close To My Heart’s La Belle Vie paper collection brings to mind romance, vintage, shabby chic, beauty, and of course France.  I do love the romantic colors of black, mauve, and pink in this collection.  And the embellishments -  ooh la la – who wouldn’t love the pearls, tulle, bling, and stickers?  CTMH really has a vast array of accessories that coordinate very well with La Belle Vie.
 
This one was a step outside my comfort zone to “see” the possibilities.  I like clean lines in my scrapbook pages so getting into the clustering and layering is something I have to work harder to “see”.  This did prove that I will never be able to put together one of the beautiful shabby chic layouts that I so admire.  Just not going to happen.  Brain does not work that way, and I’ll just leave that to the pros.
 




 
One of the tags.


 

6 comments:

  1. Very nice, I love the colors in that kit.
    TFS
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops!... I forgot to say that I love the 'new' blog look! Redecorating well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you did an excellent job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You! I really appreciate all the great comments. Makes my day!

    ReplyDelete