Sunday, March 17, 2013

For Always 10 Page Layout Workshop

Close To My Heart's "For Always" is a beautiful black and white paper collection. This workshop has only one other color added this time. Ruby is carried throughout the five 2-page layouts, making this workshop very flexible. For wedding, valentine's, or prom pictures simply substitute any color cardstock (instead of the Ruby) you want to complement the colors in your photos. The overall theme in the workshop is "Love", but it could easily work for other events. 







 

6 comments:

  1. Just breathtaking! I think you've outdone yourself, Pam... if that's even possible, lol :)..... love your workshops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!!!
    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. A bunch! I loved working with this one. Lots of fun playing with the Cricut cuts. Have been trying to find a place to use those paper bows for some time and I was happy with they way they worked on that page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam-I LOVE what you have done with these layouts! Great job! I am your newest follower! I hope you stop by my blog as well....! :)Your work is spectacular~!

    Scraptastics1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for offering your talent to other consultants!! I am interested in teaching a class. But was wondering what do you charge for a 10 page layout class??? I will PM you through facebook. blessings ":)

    ReplyDelete