Sunday, September 15, 2013

Huntington 10 Page Workshop

I am very late getting started on workshops for the newest CTMH Idea Book. Right after receiving the new book I went to New Mexico for a month, then I had a wonderful opportunity to stay with two of my grandchildren for 10 days while their parents are travelling. 

The August temperatures in northeast New Mexico were much more to my liking than my home state of Texas. But eventually I had to come home and get some scrapbooking workshops finished.

Being a Fall Baby, the Huntington Paper Pack colors really were my favorites of the new Close To My Heart collections. Olive, Autumn Terracotta, Goldrush, Barn Red, Champagne, Slate - oh my goodness - loved working with them!!! Gorgeous Fall colors!  

The overlays in the new Artbooking cartridge are awesome and this paper pack just screamed out for one (3rd layout). 

As I have mentioned before, I struggle with photographing the layouts. The colors and quality of the papers never seem to be as beautiful as they are in person.

 
 
 
 
(my favorite)
 
 

 

5 comments:

  1. love, love, love that Gratitude page, Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is in the workshop documents? Will it tell us how to cut the overlays?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!
    @Scrapbooking Maria - The documents include a cutting guide that does include information on all the cut-outs. The layout document includes pictures of the layouts, a material list, and a chart that tells (by layout) what stamps, embellishments, and inks I used. It also has a chart of each die cut with specific cartridge name, page number, sizes, quantities, and color of cardstock.

    ReplyDelete