Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Cool New Tool - Wink of Stella Glitter Brush

I resisted the "glitter thing", as I called it, for a long time.  However, as most paper crafters know, we all come around to the glitter side eventually.  A couple of years ago some friends gave me a set of PK Glitz glitters with some 3D Lacquer and I was hooked.  Loved the ability to be subtle or go all out mega-glitter if I wanted to.  My favorite though is the look of subtle shimmer.

Well, the Zig folks have developed a brush marker that makes the little bit of shimmer technique very easy and beautiful.  I think it must be fairly new and I had a difficult time finding the Clear one in stock, but it is very much worth the trouble of getting one in my hands.  Oh! My! Goodness!  Love these marker brushes.  With a simple stroke of the brush, the shimmer just glides onto the paper.  And it dries really fast!  I used the Silver color on the snowflakes in my Frosted workshop.

Many thanks to Judye Harris for showing these off at Janet Johnson's retreat.  I went right over to Scrappin' Goodtime in Corsicana, TX and got the last of the Clear and some of the other colors.  Check to see if they have any more Clear on order.  I think if you order by phone she will ship to you.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment