Monday, March 3, 2014

Lollydoodle Wall Art Workshop

The CTMH Lollydoodle paper pack and embellishments are just too cute for words.  As soon as I saw those adorable owls I knew what I wanted to do with this workshop.  My beautiful and talented daughter-in-law, Amy, made a framed set of panels for a wall accent for a girl’s room in a model home.  It featured birds, trees, and cute and playful patterned papers.  After getting an OK from her to use her artwork as inspiration, I set to work on making something similar with owls and trees. 

This workshop is designed to make six 8 x 8 panels that can be framed (24 x 36) as in the pictures, or it could be easily used as a mini-album, or featured on 12 x 12 layout pages, or framed individually to decorate the walls for a special little girl’s room.  I am planning to add my granddaughter’s name in bling letters across the middle and give it to her for her bedroom.

Before framing 

Framed

 Panel 1

Panel 2

Panel 3

Panel 4

Panel 5
 
Panel 6 


2 comments:

  1. This turned out so cute! What a creative use of our product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, Pam, this is beautiful. I may have to do for the playroom!

    ReplyDelete