Thursday, April 17, 2014

Skylark 9 Page Layout Workshop

Well then.  To be completely honest, I've taken some time away from scrapbooking just to clear my head and reorder priorities.  As much as I love paper crafting, sometimes it becomes more of a priority than a hobby.  While working in the flower beds, spending a little time at the lake, and some time with my family, I did do a little scrapbooking as the urge hit me.

Skylark is finally finished though.  Not that it was difficult or anything, I just didn't devote as much time to it as in the past.  This workshop is a little different.  I used the patterned B&T papers as the base pages, which took a little more pre-planning.  It also has an additional single page layout suitable for using as an album front or cover page.  Love the colors.  They have such a beautiful soft look and would be great for a big variety of photos.

Have a look.  See what you think.  Always keep in mind that photographs of layouts never do them justice.  And while my photography skills are getting better for many subjects, photographing scrapbooking layouts is still not good.  Maybe someday....
 
Cover Page
 Layout 1
Layout 2
 Layout 3
 Layout 4
 


4 comments: