Sunday, March 15, 2015

A New Workshop - Using CTMH Wanderful Paper Collection


The CTMH Wanderful paper pack and embellishments were a little bit of a design challenge, but I am very happy with the outcome.  The layouts are well worth the extra design effort.  I love the Flaxen and Black papers and cardstock together.  Coordinating the Crystal Blue and Honey with the patterned papers worked out great, but I left the Gypsy and Smoothie limited to the little bits you see in the patterned papers.  There's a little stitching on the first layout, and the CTMH stitching guide is a fantastic tool.
 
These layouts would be perfect for travel or vacation photos. 
 
Take a look at the layouts and see what you think.  Hope you like them!





 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pam I was wondering if you got the patter of the second layout in one of our Idea Books. I have left over paper from the WOTG and would love to make that layout.

    ReplyDelete