Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Blossom 8 Page Layout Workshop - Just in time for Mother's Day!

The CTMH Blossom paper collection is beautiful and feminine and I thought it would be perfect for a series of layouts celebrating Mothers – just in time for Mother's Day!  I'm going to use one of the layouts to celebrate my mothers (birth and adoption) and tell a little of my birth story.  Then I'll use one of them to tell the story of when I became a mother, and another to honor the mothers of my grandchildren.  I'm going to use the first one to highlight some of the women who have been an influence in my life.  
 
However, these layouts will be gorgeous for anything where flowers and soft colors are needed.  Weddings, showers, gardening, sisters girlfriends, baby girls...  How would you use this lovely paper collection?





 
 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh My Word Pam!!!! You've outdone yourself this time! Thanks soooo much for sharing your time and talent with all of us. I'm off to your Etsy shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These layouts are beautiful, Pam.... you never cease to amaze me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the sweet comments. They are very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to make this. Miss ya bunches!

    ReplyDelete