Thursday, April 16, 2015

Look What I've Been Up To -- Finally learning about Mixed Media

LOVE IT!  Don't know why I waited so long to try Mixed Media arts.  My mind is swirling with possibilities.  I have so many project ideas in my head that I can't even take my afternoon naps.  Now that is serious! 

There is a scrapbook shop in Tyler, Texas that is wonderful and the owner Jana Glosson is a very talented and patient instructor.  I took a class last week to make this beautiful canvas with the cutest coffee cups.  Then I went home and started pulling out stamp sets and all kinds of things I want to play with.

And the huge bonus is that Jana is starting to offer some of her kits and classes online in her ETSY shop.  So even if you are not close to Tyler, Texas you have an opportunity to make some of her gorgeous kits.

Here's the Coffee Cup Canvas that I made last week. 
Can't begin to tell you how much fun this is to make.
 



 
 
If you want to order one of the kits and instructions to make one you can go to Jana's ETSY Shop - Vintage Crop Spot.
 
 
 
The listings for the kit and instructions also have a complete list of supplies needed to complete the project.  You can use supplies you already have or buy them from her shop.  One stop shopping.  I love it!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment