Thursday, October 15, 2015

Two New Lollydoodle Workshops!

On a personal note:
I took a little time off from making workshops, for some family time and a little trip to the mountains of New Mexico (getting us out of the sweltering Texas heat for a bit), but I am finally back into the workshop process.

About this workshop:
I finished the Lollydoodle 8 x 8 Kraft Album several months ago and just didn't get it listed.  Recently I picked up the leftover papers, added some cardstock and made 7 cards to go with the workshop.  Instead of reworking the Kraft Album workshop I just made another workshop for the cards.  So, if you happen to have the Lollydoodle paper pack and are looking for an awesome project to use it for, well here it is!  I think it is the little girl in me that loves these colors and patterns.  Hope you like it too!   You can also see them on Pinterest at this link:


Front

 Back


















 







No comments:

Post a Comment